1. Jesus Christ is Lord. He is the center of our lives and His Spirit lives in us.
2. The Bible is God’s Word. It is our authority and guide.
3. Worship is a celebration of our faith.
4. Participating membership is a covenant where members support Redeemer with prayers, presence, gifts and service.
5. Every believer is called to ministry. Spiritual gifts are given to us by God for us to use in His service.
6. All people matter to God. We have a deep concern for all people – the churched and un-churched.
7. Family-based ministries are a priority. Ministry to the whole family is a priority.
8. Excellence is strived for in all things. Excellence honors God and inspires people.
9. Growth occurs best in small groups. Small groups encourage accountability, discipleship, and fellowship among believers.
10. Prayer is the cornerstone of all we do. We believe in the power of God to hear our prayer and answer according to His plan.